1. When will I receive my order? Orders are shipped out 7-10 business days depending on the destination.
2. I do not live in the United States, can I still place an order? Of course you can. Unfortunately, HDC only offer Free Shipping to customers within the Main Land US. International customers should shoulder all the shipping costs and fees due to Customs (when applicable). To get a shipping quote, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please make sure to include the item you are interested in purchasing and the complete shipping address.
3. What methods of payments do you accept? We accept major credit cards, money order and PayPal.
4. How much do you charge for shipping? Shipping costs depends on the dimensions of an item. Please see our shipping policy for more details.
5. Do you ship to PO box addresses? No.
6. Can I exchange an item? Yes, provided the customer is responsible for shipping costs and restocking fees. Exchanges and returns are still subjected to our return policy.
7. How do I return an item? We do not accept returns without Return Authorization. For returns, please call our toll free number (877)372-9HDC or (877)372-9432 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only valid returns are issued an RA number. Please read our return policy for more details.
8. Can I return an item that didn’t work for me? You may return an item provided that it follows the conditions stated in our return policy. Please see http://homedecorcenter.com/return_policy.php for more information.
9. Until when is an item valid for return? We do not accept returns after 15 days of delivery.
10. I received a damaged item, what should I do? Please call our toll free number (877)372-9HDC or (877)372-9432 or send email to email@example.com for damage claims. All claims must be done within 3 days of delivery. Please read our return policy for more details.
11. My transaction got declined, why? Here are a few reasons why transactions get declined. (a) Address Mismatch; if the billing address stated did not match the card’s address on file with the issuing bank. (b) Expiration Date; if the format MM and YY is not followed during checkout. (c) Browser not compatible; some browsers may not be compatible with our shopping cart. If so, please call customer service for assistance with the transaction and they will forward the problem to technical support. (d) Insufficient funds; if the method of payment you used doesn’t have enough funds.
12. I did everything right, but my transaction still got declined. Please call customer service for more assistance.
13. The transaction was declined but there are pending charges on my bank account. Only approved transactions are charged on your credit/debit card. The declined transactions that reflect on the pending charges will be cleared in the next 3 business days or so, depending on the banks policy. Most banks do this for security purposes. Rest assured that as long as the transaction did not go thru, no charges will be made to your account.
14. My cart subtotal is more than $85 but I’m still being charged $19? Orders $85 and above is eligible for the free shipping promo but oversized charges may apply on larger and heavier items. Oversize fees may range between $19-$69 depending on the dimensions and the weight of the item.
15. I have a retail store and is interested in selling your items. Do you sell wholesale? Yes. HDC offers a Wholesale Program for eligible retailers. This program requires a minimum order and reorder amount. To sign up for this program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. I have a website and am interested in selling your items online, do you have a program for that? Yes. HDC offers a Dropship Program for eligible retailers. This program enables retailers to sell our items online and have it sent from our warehouse directly to their customer. To sign up for this program please email email@example.com.
17. How do I link to Home Decor Center? We currently offer a text link. Below you can see how the link will appears on your website or blog. There is a text box under the example with the code you can copy and paste to your website or blog: